Deposits and Withdrawals
- Maximum and minimum limits apply to deposits depending on your history with BetKing, the method of deposit, and as determined solely by BetKing. All funds will be paid, tracked and maintained in the currency chosen upon registration and shall not bear interest
- You are able to increase the balance of your account with one of the payment methods made available by BetKing.
- By funding their BetKing account, You acknowledge that any payments made with any depositing option available, in particular, Debit/Credit Cards, are irrevocable.Deposits may be subject to Your bank and/or payment provider’s authorisation and we accept no liability where this is not provided When using a debit card or online payment service, You must make sure that the name on the card or payment service is the same as the name registered for Your Account. We are entitled to assume that You are using Your own funds and we accept no liability where that is not the case
- Funds deposited are valid indefinitely, but if no transaction has been recorded in your BetKing account for twelve (12) months, BetKing shall remit the balance in that account to the Account Holder deducting a service charge of 1,000 ETB (One Thousand Birr) for each month.
- You agree not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made on your Account. Whenever any such event should occur you agree to refund BetKing for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
- BetKing will hold the funds deposited in the Account as trustee for you and not as your banker or debtor. Accordingly, there will be no obligation on the part of BetKing to repay money to you as your debtor.
- By depositing funds into your account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them to place bets and settle any fees or charges that may be incurred in connection with the use of our services. Betking is entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances, we may also report this to relevant authorities.
- You can withdraw the residual balance using a payment method provided by BetKing.
- Withdrawal requests for funds that are deposited without wagering bets will not be processed.
- Withdrawals will be remitted to the account that you enter when requesting the withdrawal. Withdrawals are subject to the details of the account holder matching the details of the BetKing User. No withdrawal will be processed if it appears to be linked with transactions for the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from one payment means to another. If such a circumstance occurs, the relevant amount may only be processed to you through the same payment means from which the money was deposited into your account
- The name on your Account must match your true and legal name, and identity and the name that is provided on your BetKing Account registration must match the name that is found on any payment account used to transfer monies into and out of your Account.
- In order to withdraw your money, you might be requested to send us a copy of your ID (front/rear). Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed. In such instances you may be required to supply the following papers together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
- In case of card transactions, a copy of both sides of each of the cards used duly signed by the owner;
- A copy of an official document showing your billing address if it differs from the one registered in the ID;
- Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check. Full compliance with our requests will speed up the verification process.
- Withdrawals handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. However, you acknowledges that the Banks determines when the payment is made and BetKing cannot do anything to speed up this process.. BetKing reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding a certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
7. BetKing may delay the withdrawal of any funds if they have a reason to believe that the winning amount is incorrect to allow them to investigate